Disclosure pursuant to articles 13-14 EU Personal Data protection Regulation 2016/679
This to inform you that the European Regulation n. 679/2016 (regarding the protection of personal data) provides for the protection of people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the legislation indicated, this treatment, in paper, IT and telematic form, will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of the privacy and rights of the interested party, as well as in respect of fundamental freedoms.
Therefore, in accordance with articles 12-13-14-15, we provide you with the following information:
1. Identity and contact details of the Data Controllers
The Data Controller is Antonio Papini srl, with registered office in Empoli (FI), Via Luigi Russo n ° 8 – Italy, email: email@example.com (hereafter "Company");
2. Purpose and legal basis of the processing
All data communicated by the interested parties are processed exclusively for obligations related to the activity carried out by the company and, in particular, for the following purposes:
a) issue of quotes and offers, or to execute pre-contractual measures requested by you;
b) issuing requests for offers to active and / or potential suppliers;
c) performance of the contractual services requested by you and any further services, supply of products or other assistance services;
d) conducting inquiries about the degree of customer satisfaction and the quality of the services offered;
e) direct and indirect marketing, and market research;
f) assessment of creditworthiness, risk control even after the establishment of the relationship, financial intermediation (bank or non-bank), factoring and credit recovery.
The treatments referred to in points a) and c) are necessary for the execution of the contract of which you are a part, while the treatments referred to in points d), e), and f) are optional and require specific express consent.
It should be noted that the direct and indirect marketing activity (carried out through appointed third parties), has the purpose of:
– collecting and using relevant and limited data to what is necessary with respect to the purpose for which they are processed;
– developing studies, researches, market statistics;
– sending advertising and informative material;
– carrying out direct sales or placement of products or services;
– sending commercial information, making interactive commercial communications.
With reference to marketing activities, it is specified that, in the event of your specific denial of processing, it will not be possible to carry out the above mentioned activities.
3. Recipients of personal data
The processed data will not be communicated to subjects without authorization granted by the Data Controller or by the Manager, without prejudice to the communication or dissemination of data requested, in accordance with the law, by police forces, by the judicial authority, by information and security bodies or by other public subjects for purposes of defense or state security, prevention, detection or repression of crimes. Within the scope of the indicated purposes, your data may be disclosed:
1) to the credit institutions with which our company has current commercial relationships;
2) to the Authorities and Control and Supervisory Bodies;
3) to bank and non-bank brokerage companies; to factoring companies; to debt collection and insurance companies;
4) to companies and professional operators that provide electronic data processing services and consultancy for software and IT, as well as management of information services;
5) to companies and professional bodies used for statistical surveys and / or market research and / or surveys on the degree of customer satisfaction;
6) to professional advertising, marketing and mailing agencies in Italy, always in relation to commercial initiatives related to the sector in which the Company operates;
7) to our internal agents;
8) to transport and shipping companies.
For the subjects referred to in points 1) to 8) it is indicated only the category of recipients, as it is the subject of frequent updates and revisions. Therefore, you can request the updated list of recipients by contacting the undersigned company through the channels indicated in art. 1 of this information.
The communication of your personal data to the recipients referred to in points 2) and 3) occurs in fulfillment of a legal obligation, and to the recipients referred to in points 1), 4), 5), 7) and 8) occurs in fulfillment of a contractual obligation, when necessary for the performance of the contractual services requested by you, while to the recipients referred to in point 6), takes place following the acquisition of a specific consent.
The provision of data is mandatory and necessary for the execution of the obligations deriving from the purchase proposal or the supply of services, or for the purpose of concluding a contract if requested and, in any case, for the fulfillment of legal obligations to which the undersigned company is subject. Therefore, your refusal to provide data may result in the non-acceptance of the proposal to supply the product and/or the request for the provision of services, to the extent that such data are necessary for these purposes.
4. Data transfer to third countries
We inform you that the undersigned company will process your data in accordance with Italian privacy law; such data may possibly be transferred within the European Union pursuant to art. 45 and 49 of the European Reg. n. 679/2016 for the pursuit of the only purposes indicated therein.
5. Data storage period
The undersigned company will keep your personal data, in a non-anonymous form, for the period of time reasonably necessary to pursue the specific purposes of the processing for which you have expressed your consent and, if necessary, to fulfill the applicable legal obligations. In principle this means that your Personal Data will be kept for as long as one of the following conditions exists:
• they are reasonably necessary in order to provide the services requested by yourself;
• they are reasonably necessary in order to protect and protect our rights or property (generally, for the duration of the statutory limitation period);
• they are reasonably necessary for marketing purposes, until the withdrawal of your consent to the processing;
• when the current legislation requires, for any reason, Personal Data storage.
6. Rights of the interested party
You can, at any time, exercise the rights indicated below.
a. Access to personal data: obtain confirmation whether or not processing of your personal data is in progress and, in this case, access to the following information: purposes, categories of data, recipients, storage period, the right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority, the right to request the rectification or cancellation or limitation of the data processing or opposition to the data processing itself, as well as the existence of an automatic decision-making process;
b. Request for rectification, cancellation or limitation of your personal data processing, with the aim of limiting their processing in the future;
c. Opposition to data processing: for reasons connected to your particular situation, you may object to your data processing for the execution of a task of public interest or for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the undersigned company;
d. Data portability: in case of automatic data processing carried out on the basis of your consent or in execution of a contract, you can receive your personal data by an automatic device in a structured format, commonly used and readable;
e. Revocation of consent to the processing for marketing purposes, both direct and indirect, market researches: the exercise of this right does not in any way affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the revocation;
f. File a complaint pursuant to art. 77 RGPD to the competent supervisory authority based on your usual residence, place of work or place of violation of your rights; for Italy, the Guarantor for the protection of personal data is Garante della Provacy and can be contacted through the contact details on the website http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
All rights mentioned above may be exercised by sending a specific request to the Data Controller through the contact channels indicated in art. 1 of this policy. However, we can only hope that before filing a complaint, you contact the undersigned company in order to facilitate the taking of the right corrective actions.
Requests concerning the exercise of your rights will be processed without undue delay and, in any case, within one month from the request; only in cases of particular complexity and/or in case of a high number of requests, this term can be extended by further 2 (two) months.